Changes in Registrant / Admin / Technical Contact
The registrant, admin, technical and billing contact details for any of your domain names registered with us can be modified from within your account.
Please note: Updating the registrant contact for a gTLD domain (com/net/org/biz) name will change the legal owner of that domain name.
If you have any concerns about the privacy of your WHOIS contact information, we do offer a domain privacy service which masks your WHOIS contact information from being displayed to the public.
Please note: This service is only available for certain types of domain extensions. For more information about domain privacy, please read through our domain privacy page.
To change the registrant contact details for a domain:
- Log in to The Console
- Manage the domain you want to make changes to
- On the next page, click [Domain Name]
- Scroll down to Contact Information
- Click [Modify] next to the contact infomation you want to edit
- Registrant contact: the primary registrant and domain owner
- Admin contact: the general administrative contact
- Tech contact: the general technical contact
- Billing contact: this one isn't generally used
- Make the required changes to the contact, then click [Update]
Hai trovato questa risposta utile?
Domain names need to be renewed on a yearly basis. Some registrars offer discounts when a...
Set custom nameservers for domains registered with us. If your domain name is registered with...
A domain transfer is the process of changing the designated registrar of a domain name. A domain...
Domain registration is the process of registering a domain name, which identifies one or more IP...
An Authorization Code (also called an Auth Code or EPP Key) is required when transferring domains...