How to create folders in SmarterMail
This tutorial will show you how to create folders in SmarterMail
This tutorial assumes you are already logged in to SmarterMail1) Go to Actions
2) Click New Folder
3) Type in the new folder name
4) Click SaveThe folder we just created shows up in the folder list which is sorted alphabetically
Right clicking on the new folder will bring up a menu with options. This menu allows you to create a new folder, edit the selected folder, or delete the folder
5) Click RenameHere, we can edit the folder name
6) When you are finished, click SaveYou can view the changes in the folder list
That's it! You now know how to create folders in SmarterMail
Was this answer helpful?
This tutorial will show you how to import your email from other webmail services in SmarterMail...
This tutorial will show you how to set up spam filtering in SmarterMail This tutorial assumes...
This tutorial will show you how to open email messages in SmarterMail This tutorial assumes you...
This tutorial will show you how to create contacts in SmarterMailThis tutorial assumes you are...
1) Before you can login to SmarterMail, you must first open an internet browser and go to the URL...