How to write an email message in SmarterMail
This tutorial will show you how to write an email message in SmarterMail
This tutorial assumes you are already logged in to SmarterMail
1) Click New Message
2) You can either type in the email address or select it from your contact list
3) Select the box next to the contact
4) Click OK
5) You can send a copy (CC) to another email address
You can also send a Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) if you want them to receive a copy but not have the other recipients know about them
6) Now enter the subject
7) Type your message here. You can format the content of your message in bold, underline, or italics, and set the font name, size and color using the buttons in this toolbar
8) When you are ready, click the Send button
You can view your sent message by going to your Sent Items folder
9) Click Sent Items
Our message is saved in this folder automatically and displayed in the far right pane
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to write an email message in SmarterMail
Buy Web Hosting In Ujjain
Was this answer helpful?
This tutorial will show you how to import your email from other webmail services in SmarterMail...
This tutorial will show you how to login to SmarterMail for the first time This tutorial assumes...
This tutorial will show you how to view email reports in SmarterMail This tutorial assumes you...
This tutorial assumes you already have FileZilla running on your computer, and are connected to a...
This tutorial will show you how to change your settings in SmarterMailThis tutorial assumes you...